Learn How to Change Your Wiper Fluid
When it comes to things you can do yourself to service your own vehicle, there’s one easy one that we start many people on who ask. It’s changing your wiper fluid. It is simple and only takes a few steps. Here at Kia of South Austin, we’ve outlined the steps for you, so you can do it with ease, and feel confident the whole time.
- Open up the hood of your vehicle, and find the washer fluid reservoir, which is the white and transparent container that has a windshield or water symbol on the cap
- If you have a rear wiper, there might be a separate reservoir that you can use as well
- Remove the caps and check the fluid level of each one. If it’s full, you don’t need to add anymore
- If you see that fluid is low, be sure to carefully pour it into the reservoir until it almost reaches the top
- Put the caps back on tightly, and close the hood
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us, and we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have, and set up a service appointment with you today.